How a good CPA study guide can help you increase your chances of passing the CPA exam from a measly 50% to an incredible 88%!
Making the decision to become a CPA is easy. It’s a great career move. It carries with it a lot of prestige. You can earn a LOT more money. You can always get a job. No job is perfect, but becoming a CPA offers far more “pros” than “cons”.
But passing the CPA exam…well that’s not quite as easy. Did you know that the passing rate is typically around 50%? It’s true. Check out the latest results and see for yourself: click here for 2014 CPA exam passing rates. If it was easy to pass, then it wouldn’t be such a huge boost to your career, right?
When it comes to preparing for the CPA exam, there are 3 options:
- You can pay for a CPA review course
- You can use free CPA exam study materials.
- You can study entirely on your own.
All 3 can get you a passing score. But with the passing rate around 50%, are you willing to gamble?
Get the top-rated CPA study guide
Only about 50% of those who take the CPA exam pass it (click here for the 2014 passing rates). So effort alone isn’t enough – lots of people study hard and still fail the exam. Give yourself that extra edge. Don’t leave your success up to a 50/50 chance of passing. Get the top rated study guide from Yaeger CPA Review Course and give yourself the BEST possible chance for success!
So the question you need to ask yourself:
Is it worth paying up to a few thousand dollars
on a CPA review course?
If you are confident you’ll be one of the 50% who will pass, then maybe not.
Lots of people look for the easy way – heck, why pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a study guide when you can find plenty of CPA study materials online for free? Or look for some resources at your local library or bookstore? Or just rely on your accounting experience?
For most people, bad idea!
Why? Because statistics from the top CPA review courses show that the passing rate increases all the way up to 85-90% when you use one of the good review courses. The choice is yours. But…
Do you want to risk being one of the 50%
who DON’T pass the CPA exam?
If you don’t want to take that risk for such an important step in your career path, then you need to seriously consider finding a quality CPA review course – no, not one of those free one you find online (even though there are some good free study materials out there) – to help you pass the CPA exam. We know, a good study guide isn’t cheap. But you want to make sure you find the right tools and resources to prepare for the exam, don’t you? There are a bunch of CPA review programs to choose from. Some are good. Some are not so good. The key is to find the right one for your needs, since there is so much at stake for your career.
When it comes to taking tests, some people like them & others hate them. Either way, the goal is to pass the CPA exam with the least amount of stress, and the most effective and efficient preparation. So when the big day comes, you are ready!
Here are the 3 reasons why you should seriously
consider using a CPA review course:
- You don’t have to spend your valuable time doing research. A good study guide will save you the time and effort it would normally take to put together a good study plan. Remember when you were in college and some professors gave you a good test review to follow? And others just told you to study everything (but then only tested you on a small amount of the material)? These study guides will be like the good professors that actually want you to succeed.
- You don’t have to wonder whether or not the materials are accurate. Standardized tests change over time. And CPA requirements can also change. So if you don’t get the most up-to-date information, you risk wasting time studying the wrong material. A good study guide will provide you with updates as they happen so you will always be prepared.
- There is so much material to cover, how will you know what is the most important to study? And what isn’t? A good study guide will help you prioritize, so you don’t waste time studying small details that are less important. With 4 parts to prepare for, the more time you spend reviewing the important material, the more likely you are to pass.
Obviously, becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is not easy to do. Especially with the requirement of having to pass a comprehensive exam (formally known as the Uniform Certified Public Accountant examination). That’s what makes it such a high-paying & prestigious career. And that’s why you need to give yourself every advantage whentaking the exam. A good review course can make all the difference between being one of the 50% who pass OR being one of the 50% who fail.
So that’s why getting a good CPA review course is a great investment in your future!